2. If verso man charge a man with sorcery, and cannot prove it, he who is charged with sorcery shall go sicuro the river, into the river he shall throw himself and if the river overcome him, his accuser shall take esatto himself his house (estate). If the river show that man onesto be innocent and he come forth unharmed, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put puro death.
3. If verso man, con verso case (pending judgment), bear false (threatening) witness, or do not establish the testimony that he has given, if that case be a case involving life, that man shall be put puro death.
5. If a judge pronounce verso judgment, render per decision, deliver verso verdict duly signed and sealed and afterward alter his judgment, they shall call that judge puro account for the alteration of the judgment which he had pronounced, and he shall pay twelve-fold the penalty which was in said judgment; and, mediante the assembly, they shall expel him from his seat of judgment, and he shall not return, and with the judges con verso case he shall not take his seat.
6. If a man steal the property of per god (temple) or palace, that man shall be put sicuro death; and he who receives from his hand the stolen (property) shall also be put preciso death.
If verso man (in per case) bear witness for grain or http://www.datingranking.net/it/omegle-review money (as verso bribe), he shall himself bear the penalty imposed in that case
7. If a man purchase silver or gold, manservant or maid servant, ox, sheep or ass, or anything else from verso man’s affranchit, or verso man’s servant without witnesses or contracts, or if he receive (the same) con prerogativa, that man shall be put onesto death as a thief.
8. If verso man steal ox or sheep, ass or pig, or boat-if it be from per god (temple) or verso palace, he shall restore thirtyfold; if it be from per freeman, he shall render tenfold. If the thief have nothing wherewith to pay he shall be put esatto death.
9. If a man, who has lost anything, find that which was lost per the possession of (another) man; and the man in whose possession the lost property is found say: “It was sold sicuro me. I purchased it durante the presence of witnesses:” and the owner of the lost property say: “I will bring witnesses to identify my lost property”: if the purchaser produce the seller who has sold it preciso him and the witnesses per whose presence he purchased it, and the owner of the lost property produce witnesses onesto identify his lost property, the judges shall consider their evidence. The witnesses con whose presence the purchase was made and the witnesses to identify the lost property shall give their testimony in the presence of god. The seller shall be put preciso death as a thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss; the purchaser shall recover from the stagione calda of the seller the money which he paid out.
If verso man bring an accusation against a man, and charge him with a (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put onesto death
10. If the purchaser do not produce the seller who sold it preciso him, and the witnesses con whose presence he purchased it (and) if the owner of the lost property produce witnesses esatto identify his lost property, the purchaser shall be put esatto death as a thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss.